Wednesday, September 1, 2010

jah people! dance!

yep, already on post #2. so excited & this feeling isn't worth fighting! so i'll elaborate more later, but i have been on a journey recently partaking not only with cosmic fish, but also with my celestial body! i have been educating and researching and growing on how to not just eat healthy or lose weight but to completely go jillian micheals on my assumption and consumption of foods. with my 47 days of bed rest i started reading it all. i was a dry sponge lapping in the tides of empowerment. it felt to good to wet my tongue of such knowledge of food & what society has become because of processed, salt lusted, sugar encrusted poo. since i began this 'recovery' of not just having a child, but also having a terribly difficult pregnancy, i still battle small things, hypertension per preeclampsia being one of them, however in my endeavor to be the "woman i've always wanted to be" i've come to learn patience in editing lifestyle. it is a process. it takes time. i recently went 0-90 starting a workout my body was not ready for. too bad, so sad. but now i have set out my 2 weeks of healing & now i am ready to patiently and tediously figure out a plan that will surely get me where i am going. have no fear my tubby little rear, you will see the light of low rise jeans again!

No comments:

Post a Comment