Since graduating with a BA of Special Education and a MA in Bing/Google and becoming a gypsy Navy wife/mother I've come to utilize any freeness at it's well best-est! *I never claimed to always follow the rules either* We are huge fans of in home learning and in home seasonal coloring :) Any printable is always fun and now that both girls are freely expressing themselves with color and texture and demands to do it all by themselves... I love a continuous source of ...awesome. Here is a quick list of our favorite places to find new friends to color! We print on recycled paper and print on both sides, or definitely use both! If buying recycled paper is too much then cutting up bags from the store or left over scrap paper is always fun too! This is neat to let the natives pick out their own pictures and make themselves a coloring book for a road trip or another move! These are all places I have used for free since my teacher aid days.
Enjoy all the play and learning with the littles you share this with!
Even if it's just little you! *you'll see, spoonful has Disney!*
- Geo's Jack-o-lantern Shape Pack : this is our most recent craft time fun! Avery cut out all the shapes after the colored them and the decorated pumpkins are on the front door for all to see! She loves telling her sister about the shapes.
- Sprout! coloring pages : I am not ashamed of how much I love sprout printables!
- Nick Jr Printables and Packs
- PBS Kids Printables and Masks : THIS. I love the option to print and make our own costumes some days! Perfect rainy day play! From Arthur to Sesame Street and Wild Kratts the girls can be any one for one afternoon!
- PBS Kids Activities
- Spoonful : awesome online resources in general! Check out their Halloween teacher's corner!
- Raising Our Kids Halloween
- Kinderart Halloween