Monday, August 29, 2011

Wash Yo Bed

I wish I could say I have a nesting thing going on here, but really it's Pinterest!! Today after DIY Detergent Earth and while I am waiting on my fruit leathers to dehydrate I naturally surfed Pinterest. Lately instead of pinning and obsessively checking out boards, I have been going through mine to actually DO some of the fun homemade, natural things I have pinned. Today I washed my mattress. Water-free washing? Yes. I found this website on Pinterest and did everything accordingly! NOW I have lavender scented laundry to fold on a clean mattress that all smells like glorious lavender!! What a day!

2 comments:

  1. Ah!I'mso glad you posted this! I was just thinking about cleaning my matress but wasn't sure how to go about doing it. And I really need to go through my Pins and do them before I add anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I am glad to know I am not alone in the "I MUST DO THIS PIN" atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete